This post is dedicated to my aunt Janice and uncle Tommy. Janice taught me so much about being a hostess and a home chef. To me, a home chef creates classy meals whether it's simple meat loaf and mashed or a five course meal. Janice oozed style and grace all while having a great time. In a nutshell she knew how to throw a party for 50 or 2, and she put the same effort into both. If you were lucky enough to be at Janice and Tommy's for a party you knew you were about to experience something very special. Cheers to my favorite aunt and uncle! I love you!
6 1/2 oz can minced clams
1/4 stick butter
1/2 cup dried bread crumbs (see recipe tip)
4 slices crisply cooked bacon, crumbled
1/4 cup minced onion
1 Tbs parsley flakes, crumbled
1 Tbs Parmesan cheese
1/2 Tbs Old Bay
1/2 Tbs lemon juice
1 tsp oregano
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1. Drain clams, reserve liquid.
2. Melt butter and add to clams.
3. Add all other ingredients and mix.
4. Add clam juice until all is moist. You may not need all of it.
5. If you have clean clam shells fill them each with the mixture and top with more Parmesan cheese and a sprinkle of Paprika. If you do not have clam shells spay a mini cupcake pan with cooking spray, place a small amount of clam mixture in the palm of your hand, shape into a ball and place into the cupcake pan and bake as usual.
6. Bake in a pre-heated 400 degree oven until hot about 15-20 minutes.
Fun Gluten-Free Gifts
9 months ago